.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

 

More Media Appearances in the Next Few Days

My article on Death by Caffeine has started off a lot of radio interviews, my fourth will be on Friday,for Melbourne ABC listeners in the afternoon/evening.

Tomorrow morning (30 October) Sydney morning ABC TV will feature a (very short) interview with me at around 7:40 am. It is also on caffeine, but not related to the death by caffeine article.

This Sunday (3 November) I'll be on ABC local radio (Adelaide 891 AM) with Ashley Walsh , going live about 11:40 am ACDST.

I'll be talking about finding comet ISON in the morning skies, so listen if you can (they doing streaming, so even if you are not in Adelaide you can catch this on your computer.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?