.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 16, 2010

 

I'm Controling the Virtual Telescope Saturday Morning!

Saturn as visualised in Stellarium at 19:30 UT on 16 April.

Hey, I got a slot on the Virtual Telescope!

I'll be in charge from 19:00 - 19:30UT on 16 April. For us Australians, that translates into Saturday Morning 17 April , 5:00 -5:30 AM AEST, 4:30-5:00 AM ACST and 3:00-3:30 AM AWST.

Yes, I know it's a horrible time in the morning for us, but I'm going to try and image Saturn. My main aim is to pick up Dione coming off the disk of Saturn, and if possible see Mimas above the rings.

Providing, of course, the sky is clear (this morning Virtual Asteroid Hunt was called off due to cloud). So if you are up then link in and have a look.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?