.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, November 12, 2006

 

Birthday Train

SmallestOne is a prime number old! (Curiously, MiddleOne is also a prime number old, but EldestOne is not, next year all their ages will be divivsible by two, and the year after Smallest One and Eldest One will be prime numbers old, but not MiddleOne. If they were all 4 years apart in age, they would all be prime numbers old at the same time. Unfortunately, the Bettdeckererschanppernder Weisle and I did not take this into account when planning our family).

A party was had which was great fun for all. Trains featured heavily, including this beautiful train cake made with the Bettdeckererschnappender Weisles loving hands. My only contrinution was to accidentally break the original cake into 4 unequal peices when asked to remove it from the oven. She is speaking to me again.

EldestOne and Limit organised games, there were balloon animals, musical stautes and huge bubbles.

As the party was winding down there was a great lightning and thunderstorm, great flashes illuminating the sky. I didn't get any photos of this though, too busy bringing things inside and getting guests off home before the storm hit. Which it did, we finally got the rain we were wishing for.

Astronomy content? I handed around my images of the transit, to much Ohhing and Ahhing (except from Eldest One, who meerly rolled his eyes).

Comments:
I worked out a combination of ages that seem to fit your puzzle. However, the ages I have suggest that they will all be prime numbers in four years time. Am I wrong?
 
Oh, and the cake looks nice too.
 
Yes, their ages will all be prime numbers in 4 years time (strangely, I overlooked that), and SmallestOne will have a birthday that is a Pefect Number in 3 years time. I think you have got it :-)
 
Yes, the cake does look very good, depite my "help".
 
Happy birthday to your SmallestOne! I really admire your shining love for your family!! It's a lovely quality!!
 
And the eldest one rolls his eyes. Pretty funny, I know the feeling.
Next year the SmallestOne + MiddleOne = EldestOne.
peter
 
Are their ages evenly divisible by two?
 
Yes, next year all ages divisible by two, as well as the age difference (2 yrs) between EldestOne & MiddleOne. For his next birthday, the EldestOne zeroes out his units column?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?