.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Stealth Creationism Fails Again.

This is slightly old news, but still worth commenting on.

Intelligent Design creationists have apparently been beavering away in the background here in Australia. The new Federal Education and Science Minister Julie Bishop has just said it (ID) should not be taught in schools.

"I have had submissions in relation to this matter and as the minister for science I can state that it's my view that it is not part of a science curriculum," Ms Bishop said.

I thought this was all done and dusted when the previous minister Dr. Brendan Nelson, after appearing to support ID, said that it shouldn't be taught in schools. Perhaps the ID creationists thought the regime change was a chance to have another go.

My mate John Wilkinns has his own perspective here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?